NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 septembre 2023

ah I can't stand you think that I don't have the same at home

ah I can't stand you think that I don't have the same at home my rank 
my height doesn't allow you to decide for me I changed the course of history
 and that bothers you so much the better I'm delighted know that even 
with lust I don't care, that's clear
I decide what will be for the best and it's not you, 
I'm well placed before everyone else to know that, the family came 
he just had a death they just came to consult me ​​if it was natural or not sure
 that the chang chai clans it's not going to do it I gave them the right path no
 no settling of scores I am the best and I am 
a return I will notify at the appropriate time that's all I'm here tomorrow 
it it is the most powerful moon of the cycle only I will advise
 what is the most just and most urgent
Regards


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *