NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 septembre 2023

YOUR FATHER IS HYPER SENSITIVE

 

YOUR FATHER IS HYPER SENSITIVE before we faced each other arrested in Ottawa he suffered the unthinkable the illumination with lightning blue eyes I can't help but remember the ecstasy and I always see where he got locked out of the car I still had both of them handcuffed day before one my rose but not deep enough your father yes and put arrived his totem his power with mine and I still hear his voice against me even if the whole planet he knows escuse escuses it destroys whether we like it or not a thousand times

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *