NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 septembre 2023

not in the other half he no longer recognizes his feet or what his name i

 

not in the other half he no longer recognizes his feet or what his name is he is locked in his tower you know him well like me when he is like that he has to take his refuge and I have passed the age at his bullshit the return of the stick turns, there is a problem I don't ask the moon not to leave him anymore as you think think of being rejected so he thoroughly it's ours I don't forget him so you also feel love because he feels it and feels the abandonment I am in pain from his call look at him in addition he will call the pink line and from me I have misguided him

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *