NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 27 décembre 2016

Incredible my "Lost"



I was thinking 2016 of the whole year running not once for once I had your news I wonder why
I know support you said support
I know you will have come if I went to the article of sudden death

I know

Your promise
I know my jesus

This is for this morning
I'm holding

Mary
Paris
your
   - WW
blue

And then vlan
Why I look at the screen
A cross of 100 stands up
And you're still on it

And I finish the year with you in the air
At your work

And started 2017
also??

in the flesh

sorry
  in
sandal

wherever you are
Top
Or bottom

Regrets I am without your pretty little nose in shooting star of smile
Oh I spread myself but you think one day you
Yann
Our paths will recross ??
Carry you well
My hope
Eternal ..
You
Forever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *