NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 décembre 2016

My little nativity scene



Yes you are of the same clan as me
you know what I mean

You can be like no longer being it

But your coming was by my fault

I implements heaven and hell to seek it
I also knew the streets of London like you !!
But since you had already dredged me I knew
As you find yourself anywhere

YOU ARE THE REASON
That I needed
Mind if you prefer

Then yes me monster catalog

To hear his thoughts like yours
To see the future as the past

And to open or close the doors

You are the keys

Believe or not I do not care

In spite his daughter he wanted it so much

To make it grow among men

But I was an equal between the 3

Not quite

not me

Because I have sacrificed my life against his

When you have a child on your lap
And you know he's going to die
Of this chronic disease
You will leave it like that ??
It is to a mom !!!

And know that I did not know if I had not succeeded before
My last trip to london !!! I did not know anything !!!! If I had succeeded
That he is alive and alive !!!!

And from my fate the world is lifted and we are separated for eternity
I never got over it

I do not regret anything

He lives his life and this is the main thing for me



Who had put all his hopes in him !!!!

And I had to let him die ??

But the law is simple

A life for a life

Then yes it lives my life

But it's his now

Gordon is the heart
And michael the body

The 3 men I love all my life

so..
Let me peace now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *