NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 24 décembre 2016

Michael ?? I have to do with it's on



Yes it's a real DNA machine
He is the people of his

A whole field
Without him like him

We are nothing

We are the soul
The sun and the moon

Without me it is nothing more

As a man
When he realizes she lied to him
And that he could above all !!
And it

It will finally grow

I look forward to this day
believe me

I am the day
It is the night

and vice versa

it's like that

Each its part of globe

But to too his brain and to be too man has of human DNA

And every time I have to give him mine

Hence more a glow of beautiful in me
Even in clothing

But if he cumps

me too

know it

He and me like it or not everything

We are "one"
A "one"
We will be "one for our eternities"

it's like that

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *