NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 décembre 2016

UK Goerge Michael UK



Goerges Michael represents my first love
To what made me dance
to kiss
sing

Iron Man
My childhood locked up
Where I was talking to ironman
To the child my sacred child

This actor is alive but ungrateful to be alive

Wolverine

Is my big brother of adoption
in life
He goes away he's fed up

But he is alive

My series The Musketeers

Quiet peace moment of love
Making me think of the rapprochement of our two countries in moral war with impunity on both sides

my grandfather

Was born in edinburg
Wanting to die on his land

But my dirty con of Sicilian father hated the england
I was too small ..

Then we cling to codes of storybooks

For years it comes to life

I was born to make good choices

To two heroes I did not do it

My singer will have
I did not have the time
too tired
I had taken it out once

I am tired

To preach love
Help to believe or hope

Even my first love rejected me
Lest I infect her not to give money
Knowing that I am at the court of miracles
I came for his smile

It is all he removed to me what remained to me
my dignity

And my moment of peace is taken away ??
I need to be alone
I can not change the world
But my heart yes
If he dreams a little and this series was "musketeer uk" the only thing that held me because all the rest alive or dead is gone
 I do not know what to think anymore....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *