NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 18 septembre 2017

these are supports

these are supports

silent certainly
but this Sunday
of faith and god
I will be
visible
Of us two
of your voice
of your mouth
of your eyes
of all of you
that fills my heart

you hurt me tonight
I look at a ram certe
but i love canada
toronto
ontario
cities where I dream
stories
mysterious
and I will never go
I know it

from a hand so soft
of your lips on my forehead

I could not love anyone else in my life
except you

I will love your water
your towel
your shirt
your pants

it is atrocious to be without you

I know your effort
and beauty day by day

but it is human
not the star
you have chosen to be
and I urge you to stay there

but you as a man
you think about it ??
ours
in my eyes
to my hands
my lips
who dreams of one thing

be in your arms
silently
that time stops
just us
a time
a beating of wings of you

then yes I am sad that this word
silence

sometimes it's hard
then condemn me
to the prison of your heart
for simply
ask you
to kiss me ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *