NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 16 septembre 2017

yes one is the right one

yes one is the right one

no I will not say who
never
but each time
1 is my heart
to blur your tracks
but not his own
and I tell him that he has
and it does not concern you
Who is who ??
to others it brings it happiness
so much better
but to him know
more much more
he had me
  him
and not the others

ps no I still do not know if the uk go well
but I thank football
and broadway
to have taken the time
to pamper me
dead of anxiety I was
and I fell in a cold by myself
with no new
no I do not have cancer
still happy
only bad I can get me
it is contrariety
as by a miracle a cold that nobody has
because I cut short my hair
know that our hair has a memory
and I made it clean
of my dust
go oust

good night I continue and thank you very much

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *