NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 avril 2018

Clara Mcgregor vs. Ewan Mcgregor



I'm sorry may Clara is bullshit her father's bullshit
of birth
if his father did not go out with his role of fargo alter ego who still believes in himself
never will anyone pay attention to the word
playboy

clara is a supermodel
recognized worldwide
without his father
she works without her father

his father I insult him yes
and although he comes to tell me in front
he to the pants faith of me !!
he is scared to see me again

yes I am the only girl
that he did not lie on him

and he will regret it all his life

and he will never have me

yes he copies my first names my nationality
my actions
the total for me

you know how he talks to me deflated ??
by line
by clicking on my blog
and I have the deciphered
but a given moment to take me into humiliation usa
then Spanish
I came
him
still run out of fear

he prefers played buttonup teen
instead of being a father
a real

one more who just put a sperm
and prefer to be worshiped
instead of living in reality

short clara to come back

is a good person
and that the world the criticism
it's his father
through her
because the world does not understand

a hero a father
suddenly become a kid louseur !!!

luckily this is only one biological father
and she loves her father

and I regret this is not the case of mcgregor himself

Clara is art and until the end I will support you you hear me to the end !!!
and never again his miscreant father  !!!!!ok ?????
thank you

PS : she did not do anything wrong
just to be a supermodel
and she does it really well
she is considered one of the most beautiful woman in the world !!
so respect his work
thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *