NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 juin 2022

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤⭐️🖤🖤🖤🖤

 from lasvegas


not a word
no why and how
same as it left
another
yes
almost 8 months 24 hours a day? almost to take it out it was perfectly fine
real triumphs
european
he chose
to dive back
as of right
it's his choice
it hasn't been full since
an animal he plunges back like his 5 years
what do you see me telling you
no i wouldn't do it again
my own life must continue
with or without my baby unfortunately without him
this is how
let me heal my wounds and it's not worth it that you don't bother anymore he tends to give hope and resumes it's good I don't have a little more and it's irreversible my dad of heart deserves you don't forget me ip was so good loving his family dining body and soul for his friends his land the animals his music life met to be lived that's all
that's not all he sacrificed for being his passion ending up imprisoned crumpled no I can't one more second thanking you warmly for your messages of support I love you all tenderness…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *