NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 juin 2022

it's my neighbor

it's my neighbor

who gave me a pasta base I don't have a cook he cooked for me
I do not have anything
my bullshit
to be gone
I pay it
seriously
my pension is only the 6
hoping that's it
I am the
but badly that's all
my cat has everything
not me
i'm fed up
 I'm a carpet shave
that is all
I should not have
a poor take it all
to think that he is not well
and finally
it's me
I would have done better to abstain, that's all
 I only have 1euro 50
 
Nothing else to say
The result is there
I am nothing to anyone
but to me
nobody
nobody
nobody
I am left
Thus

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *