NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 29 juin 2022

IAN : that I should have gone down to our lady towards you yes I regret instead of fighting that he went back there..crasy

 

yes Ian I speak it

10 that you were right
from Paris
came
and that I did not go down
that you are right
it is useless
he will leave
but I still took out 1
he is number 1 in the world
a useless fight that's it
it was the target in the shitty cyble
he's got a grip
yes it hurts terribly
I have eaten
I ate
rice
two days between two waters
I just forced myself I ate
i don't know
thank you
you fished me out
I know well
ian in london
I did not want
see it all they fall one by one anyway
I let go
I have to manage to be alive without him
it took too long
he was fine
more than good
I'm writing to you and it's been ages since we've
spoken to each other, don't see each other anymore
I will be able to rebuild my life
little door the time it will take
without him
even if i loved him i will love him all my life
someone one day
will take it from my heart
and finally be happy I believe in it
anyway he went back
I always have in me his face in the ensouled cyble
 of their beast that he had just killed"
 hope he'll be fine that's all
here
I ate drank water
i have rice
I'm up
it will be fine
see ypu another life

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *