NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juin 2022

Ma protection Fragola c’était toi mon mari

 elke ka pay the key chandin

it fucked us up
both
I did everything to make you so you were out
so no god why did you return of your own free will
ru oerded us completely
by doing that
you me we
we no longer exist for you
you have done everything since then to push me away
make me run away
of you
what a horrible game you play
how did you leave me
thus in total abandonment
from
at any time she can recommend
on me
and you let it
hard
giving credence to his threats his ceises
jealousy possessiveness

barely any more
she keeps you going
my baby
she took her sister
but it's my baby
she steals it from me
I am sa late
mess
I'm not your girlfriend
iu cous throw me
depyis paris
mzrci Henry
without lyi I will be dead
you will let suffer
indefinitely like that
you dare to leave again
Once
I no longer believe you
nor trust
you sacrifice us to this
and he must live
with
this emptiness this lack
we
I collapsed
sye mii
you give up
to my sad fate
to be nothing
nothing at all
in your eyes your heart
your love
we.......
nothing..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *