NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 septembre 2022

evening 1 henry cavill and me

 

evening 1 henry cavill and me

so being french
and that I kiss very very well even
I had a mug
a specific place a pub
I often disappeared there, I was found there
and every night I danced on the tables and endless 
queues came from all over the world
to come and kiss
in exchange for a drink offering gifts same rent short clothes
even couples staying on the table I chose who I had to kiss
 
everyone was heading towards me
except one
sitting with his german shepherd
magnificent of unparalleled beauty
the dog
2 nd either
still motionless watching greet with a drink
on the evening of the 8th it was his dog who snuggled 
up on the table
so he knows how to lift
made me go down gently in his arms and we discussed
 6 p.m. without interruption the world was passing
 by no nois it was even intense magic
and There you go
everyone at home
he invited me to his premiere
phoyoshoot he was going to be on his first cover
I admit I melted like under the snow all of a sudden
we discussed again
 What marked Henry's life for me is that that day I told him
you will be superman
he smiled at me
the stars in his eyes
to split your soul at the same time
and
why not !!
here is zt tatami
until fallout and venice until before
each his sidewalk
library museum opening
to watch each other, we watch each other
perhaps by dint of not splitting the ice, the hairs 
on both sides get irritated
the rest is private
just that henry is the most cuddly prince
 in the universe
 and even beyond everything, that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *