NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 21 septembre 2022

go bob spit your valda cowboy does not even think of coming to dax for concert after 5 minute silence

 

go bob spit your valda
cowboy does not even think of coming to da for concert
5 minute silence
bob
if your son wanted my presence, he doesn't need anyone, 
he takes transport, takes me away and you get out of your way
concert
Same
if he wanted
he has the address
it's that he doesn't want
if i want me
you break my balls
your son
will come as usual
we will go where he wants
and will play as usual
it's called intimacy
he knows
that I prefer to be intimate
than in front of you
and it's always been that way
what if nico
you really piss me off
well nico
then
take me away
me and my cat
that's enough
leave me alone
me my drawing my heart
thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *