NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 septembre 2022

i had positioned me on the floor of the kings queen english nobility

 

i had positioned me on the floor of the kings queen english nobility 
with all my champagne favorite dish everything i found it strange 
i drew for them at arm's length and machester elel wonder why 
i'm no longer with them i don't am not noble
and she tells me that if a 10 like that I still have
 the table plan with their names
and they tell me
that's the redhead took the place
I am only jude's support
and they tell me
she's in your place, we don't want her
 and I didn't even know who this redhead is
I said to myself one more in the sack that he will
 still ask me to take away from him after having eaten it
I was ready to leave
when they came back to me she was there
smelling of alcohol at full born she was in a relationship with the MI7
MI7 was there
and she asks me for the oracle
me uncomfortable in front of his people not finding 
jude I left without even answering the alcoholic
here I am still without answer of this day
one or two you say to yourself they co-found me
but almost the whole floor
from that moment here is all what happened
and i went to my pub to join henry
it was also the last time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *