NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 septembre 2022

Tom

 for the sake of it I broke my feet with tom commu for Mavericks he refused I had succeeded in asking him to come back and for dada I wanted to see him again in him disappointed me the day he asked the other idiot to go and look for his Instagram yet I had given the coordinates 1 zn after he arrived during training it shouldn't be the other idiot but superman Batman he was there but I don't remember why he became the other idiot and Batman left Paris yet idiot said angry sue to see tom again and yet he had come back no one understood except the other idiot and I have and my accident the next day même 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *