NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 février 2017

1:2 You left me - not me !!


Then listen

Of your word silence
You left me
overnight
like that

Total abandonment

not me

Yes i hate you since moscow
the day before
3 and a half years
You were not afraid
of me
Coming to you

You saw everything from me
To anywhere in my house
You were me
home

But by the net

I'm fed up yes

You want to be happy ??
You know what to do

Come you

But not your job

For maryse

I told you no
To 12 minutes

Because I wanted to replicate you with a viper

I know you will have played the actor with her
But believe me that I will have to bear it ??
To be at home and to share
again??
Even with a conne like maryse ??

It to us

And stayed with me 1 and a half years
Until I managed to put it out

I told you hidden yes

But it was there !!!
Can you understand that ??
I wanted to protect you crap shit ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *