NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 20 février 2017

If I love Adele the singer ??

If I love Adele the singer ??

Oh my god
She is my divinity of woman
she is beautiful
round
sublime
A gospel voice
Church
and especially

That nobody can copy !!

she is unique
Real
an angel
no
When she sings
She is all the angels of heaven

I love it
I love her

all
All se s song
And even her outfit she is beautiful

And is not afraid to show herself before his prefabricated bread board without brain

Because adel it
To a brain

she is awesome
Here is my deese

The only regret is that I do not have the money to see it in concert

The I'm on I will be cathedral of admiration for her here

Yes I am in private listening because in free you find me
I usually like
But it's Sunday and I adele musics..... c'est sacré !!!!!! bonne soirée !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *