NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 février 2017

I warn immediately

I warn immediately

I do not have to take with tweezers

I was limited to send ballader colette

I spent 3 days and nights from my mother's underworld

Clean clean and I got scared in class

I am tired

Fortunately colette heard my mother

Howled

I hope it will pass

If I place it I go where ?? unemployed??
I lose my apartment
It is she who to the right not me

Here no doctor for two years
I sail for his medication on the net of pharmacists so that it is his medicine

But there it reaches the radotter stage

From the south I am in hell
But she will be dead up in the north

Then would I have to go down ??

For me 5 years more for her
5 years less for me

I am also his after sales service

Then yes cleaning
washing
eat
hotel
Security guard
go shopping

And my life to me
Nobody even think of colette

But in france it's normal

You walk or die

I have so much raised people
That I have for once asked for help

not even

No I do not draw transgender
I DRAW FEMINITY
TO CHANGE IDEAS

CAR I AM WITHOUT CIGARETTE
WITHOUT chanpouing for my hair
And especially without cigarette

And my rsa 450 happens that the 6

I did not even ask colette my 10 euros for my color
By me in software

She prefers lalalande
Her cat

And I say nothing

Except there for once

Here I have already said

I am a miracle for you
Yes

But in exchange

There is nothing you

not even

So do not ask me if I'm fine

Everybody's crazy
anyway

When there will be nothing more you will say

If ever su ...

Short good day ...
No more I will never put my hand out

For you it does no longer help other people

Then the future of us tomorrow ..
False common for everyone

Because more means more money to be buried here

So leave me your questions for a while if you please thanks ....

I forgot when I come out she screams
And when she no longer sees it gives me your hand

No I'm not any more
Banish me if you want

But she never had a maternal feeling except

That I became his mother and his hotel of service here and good day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *