NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 février 2017

2_2 You left me - not me !!




Yes I wrote your work
yes I love you
but you
Not your job
During our years
Your work you left at the door
When we were both ??

Ok on the net
But as you left me this is not enough for me at all

I want you
You all short
Yes you
just you


Yes i am in spsychanalise
I went back because I made an alergie to a drug that my pharmacist gave me in generic and not the real

And it will finish at the council of the order of the pharmacists because there is abuse of weakness and thank you colette it helps me

But this is my serious problem
To stop being with you

It is your decision
Not mine
I fall
But I go back

By my art my drawing

and you
When I managed to be here
Worse I finally felt free to maryse

You put me in silence
finished??

Like that ?, I do what? Deceived ?, we did nothing
Go with someone else ?? who ??
Other than you ??

My Jesus you are the only one to worry you

But for me it is Jesus

The rest in the world I do not care
From you

I do not know any more loved
Before you did not know anything

During you I knew who I am

to be with you
Would suffice
To you and to me

but

More on internet I took you
be there

you know
What to do to be happy
listen to your heart
But be you
yourself

And not your work
I have nothing against
Even if colette or whatever

I do not know anyone except colette or my 7th neighbor but she never goes out

I am without you
without life

I trust you

You will do what you will do
Before anyone
I'm sorry
I thought to do well for maryse

And you hate me since ...
I'm sick
Bordel

Me mine i live where you left me
Since your silence ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *