NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 10 mars 2020

my ratatouille long letter for you



well you look happy
even if i don't voice you
you neither
but we know it
weird
 
you said weird

short my little heart
let's start with my clairvoyance forecasts
full moon

baby don't become compassionate in your work
you will get more and more powerful

and the spades will come
clemend you

you say no

especially no more toxic even friendly relationship
 
 
 
 
for example
I fired Gordon
'Cause I know it's over

he gave life to the rumor of polinski
by putting herself with a kid
 
 
little by little no one will support him
me the first

michael has resigned and i luo is well said
money are you on
he said yes

he is rich but does nothing more

I am well told
rest
and no
and went for a walk
with spades

result they work and him ??
without me
nothing nada
and I won't give her anything at all
 
 
 nothing at all
Why
until he understands that it is his fans who make him a hero
not advertising

my little heart i trust you
but know that you come back to me from right
so the, smile
and you're late
one smile a week
Anyway, don't forget me

I know you are the best
and don't ask for teop in money
because they start to be on the net
and they will fight to get you
because I trust
and my confidence is worth gold in your profession
here is
and i'm lacking in your humor
here is
I miss you?
I would like the bag
you yes
here is
lovexxxdivine
be yourself
and all will be well
work as you are
speak protected
love your fans
and you won't even hear me
no in you yes like you
ahh my heart i'm proud of you voila that's it
 
be different from them of gordon and michael who are finished
be you just you
for me you are perfect
at the theatre
on television at the cinema by everything
like the pope be it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *