NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 octobre 2021

Fragola yes

 

Fragola yes
yes you know why
and it is always

I regret to announce you Being D G in French you are D

and even an example of sorry bullshit

whatever you will keep your innincence

even if you go down
(words so that you understand even if you have already scorned)

to explode or to explode it

anybody

you will not lose anything

you will remain innocent

because you are D
G
Genesis

there's no point in asking you to stay that way onnocent

I know very well
that you won't listen to me
and you won't listen to anyone
 
the yes

is still relevant
you asked me
you engaged me at your beach
a ring of seaweed
corn
know that
i will give you everything
all of my life
whole
to get it back to my finger
that you loved so entwined
give you everything
not related to
with genesis
everything means
from me all to you ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *