NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 octobre 2021

unfortunately, timpers in the ears accoufene temporarily deaf

 

unfortunately, timpers in the ears accoufene temporarily deaf
my jaw moved
blue people no longer know when to do it
indeed they gave me the usual exams
but at the moment forgive me
there he calls it internal scratching
I did during the imprisonment
I am drained of my blood
I was infused with it for hours long hours
to give me back human form
and our blood
was yelling
do
I've done
done done
the blood flow was sticking to me all through me
and it was...
a miscarriage

now why you know that luttin 2 i hate it
 but from the bottom of my heart
really
from the bottom of the bottom of my heart

I wish
that the wheel that turns
for everyone, that this wheel
crushes them both savagely ........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *