NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 octobre 2021

baby my heart

 



do you want me to tell you
directly

let it do things
if you have to get rid of her
you will be

I am not asking you
that and you know it

the natural will resume its path
and we the natural

believe in yourself

you think i don't want to be with you
are you joking or what
 you are my coffee
my water
my bed
my music
my body
my eat
my full body
I only breathe when you are there
I'm only alive when you're there
I am the sun and the sea with you
that when you are there
 yes I recognize
when we arrive we find our place
you and me
 and you put me in
and you will do it
and came back

you are my home
my house is your chest

I may be smart
do not say
to hide
corn
you appear in everything i do what i am
you my life

every nanosecond we're together, don't worry
 and you want to know
the only person I'm not afraid of
and that I am really good
it's only with you

yes I died of fear of everything

they got me so 
 
put me in a trophy so much
lucky charm

that even the slightest noise I think it will come back
coming out of nowhere
for fair
make me shine
for them

so you see

with you
there is nothing left
nothing at all
except
you

and that's why I love you
my life only lives with you

I love you too


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *