NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 octobre 2021

my god you exist ( de ma vie on est devenu Aurore boreale également voila)

 

my god you exist
you exist

you are beautiful
so beautiful
I'm losing my life
my heart
my words
you are beautiful
you smell so beautiful
you make me
I am
you make me
beautiful
with you
if you knew
you make me
i love you and i can't tell you
God if you like it
let him be like you
God
beautiful and tall
God there is our heart
but why does he have your heart
 but my blood
I feel it
it goes around
it is in there
what and what I have
my God
it's the best day
life is Beautiful
God please
keep it
that it is
my life....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *