NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 17 juillet 2022

K 1

 

k

I forgave you the past

but what world do you live in? completely addicted cronyism that pulls you down

I can't sorry

I want to accept your bipolar named toad Doug zucun worry even worse I took you as is it didn't change anything for me

you don't want to be of the reality of life rn you creating your hypothetical chimera moon of her heap. done abandoned that sue you love me you refuse to understand sue your words are malicious against me you take yourself like that must beat down the burnt so why are you linked to me if I am to be killed. you did the same thing but it was one of your girlfriends that's what I was telling you this week ohh comat

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *