NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 17 juillet 2022

K 2

 and as soon as I told you, you have

howl make me nervous. the next day you tell me. I'm sorry baby I understand I hurt you. the next day boom you start again it's your door. going to do the little z the witch murdered. you think it's a game my life to kill me?? that's not enough. why i didn't do anything to you key i loved you i still love you yes but you find it normal if you tell them go kill her. excuse me but that's enough T I'm invisible except from one person you don't have to threaten me again so you're kidding completely detailed I can't it's zu above the force it's not love sue you zs for me but viral hate. I ask you to stop your indications of murder against me on the other hand if the slightest injury happens to me again the ke will put the law I want to live Key let me live if to love you means to be shot again then it's over I read you or you write to me and talk to me you calm down you calm them down you stop your indications we'll see give me time to time...ok.....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *