NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 septembre 2023

and me Biaritz he stuck a knife in my back for this Nazi

 

and me Biaritz he stuck a knife in my back for this Nazi 
I had warned him
 I refuse to see him again
 even on my knees Biaritz repeats
 I had an accident from wanting to warn
 the one who normally loves you and 
believed this Nazi
 instead of me 
he rowed 2023 to return 
and on the road flight 
plan he deviates
 to Kiev
 he stole the property
 of Canadians until 900 recent 
the work the life of Canadians
 for me he is nothing
 more I am sorry that you have lived
 what I experienced is a piece 
of trash that sucks to take the money where
 it is needed I will no longer communicate where 
I am going I don't want to yet since I denounced him 2017 the face is finally free

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *