NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 septembre 2023

killing me he he

but but you sent
 him the codices
 why he doesn't
 make them anymore

your French-speaking

to be French
And

my son is pure 
Scottish Canadian 
source he has 
faith in you

Yes and
who will block 
his codes

Quebec

quebec to you 
suspicion

my end of the day

ohhh I'm not J

but you love him 
as proud as crazy

me me me
 and I am capable 
of it

impossible
 is not French no

it is necessary 
that chakra orange
 no no I cannot 
I am not on 
any bacteria 
in my state

you can, 
I tell you, 
he remains
 faithful
 to you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *