mercredi 16 septembre 2026

Look how absolutely crazy she is!!!! Sandra has known her for 40 years...

 Look how absolutely crazy she is!!!! Sandra has known her for 40 years...

And then, out of the blue, this happens!!

(Everyone knows I’m dysphasic—and my son and daughter are too; it’s related to stuttering—even my husband knows it!!! My wild side, retreating into myself because I’m constantly misunderstood!!!)

So, here’s Sandra’s reply...

Right there on the live broadcast—after knowing her for 40 years!!!


"I’m very shy—really very shy—I even had a stutter when I was a child that I gradually overcame, but I still slip back into that shyness sometimes," the Oscar-winning actress admitted during an interview with *Attitude* magazine alongside Sandra Bullock, her co-star in *Practical Magic 2*.

The *Bird Box* actress then chimed in: "I didn't know you stuttered! How old were you?"

"Four, five, six years old, I think."


She doesn't even know what she's saying anymore!!!!

And a stutter... dysphasia...

A developmental language disorder!!!!!

Spelling mistakes, and don't get me started on the rest!!! She could never be an actress!!!! Someone who has to memorize scripts!!!!

If what she said were true!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Voila…

 Chez nous les hébreux se propage  Vous avez assermenté couture segment d allegeance à l anti christ Qui vous a rendu rouge demoniaque comme...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *