NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 22 mars 2017

Fragile three years but our

Fragile three years but our

Write
Writing
Then face time
Then each one his turn one chose the time
I was your morning
We were our noon
And I was your evening

You saw everything
All of me
It did not bother me
On the contrary, I got up
Was beautiful

For 30 seconde of you

3 hours of me

But waiting to wait for you

We were well

I will never recover
I'm depressed
Followed by a sphychiatre
I never believed

Our contacts
Of our affected

Will make me the most love pleasure in my life
As I have ever had before

I always draw you

But from you

I refuse to live anything

But gently as we

I do not want to replace you
never of my life

Yes I repeat myself I will not have believed

That the non-physical

Was better
adorable
Touching
pleasant
Magic
with
you
here

You told me goodbye
silently

Then no you will not replace you

Nobody or you
Will replace you in my heart

Because there you can envy you

You are the only one in the world to have made me

My female life
That gordon had stolen me
for ever

yours
Forever forever
Michael

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *