NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 mars 2017

Your good cause Mcgregor where you put it

Your good cause Mcgregor where you put it

You know where ??
The yes
Where everyone passes by and has passed

3 years that tues AMERICAIN you support TRUMP by pastoral

Then where is england in ???

You called it ?? During you thought you were American ??

not even

And there you know I'm reunited NLC as on the first day you feel his globe and you think he will think of you ??

My ass yes

Charity begins with oneself

If you want our charity to me and david begins by repenting to have forgotten your own country which thanks to you to your bombs of the attacks and even the exit of europe on March 29

Justice will fall from the top

But by david and me

On the lakes that have quited the English nest for the most offer
And I will see to it

David is raised alone and without anyone

Because of you for the glass

Then outside
And I want that too

Then you know what I am capable

Keep away from him ok ???

not even in dreams

Because I will become your worst nightmare and I will do since spain
it's sure and certain
believe me
get out of here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *