NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

1 - 3 My anger lucas gordon michael

My anger lucas gordon michael

lucas

without asking me
he takes my drawing from him
politeness one does not know
we do not talk to me
you do not write to me
do not you encourage me?
 
 
however, he subscribes
speak
to follow
encourages

so much better

but not the viper of hermitage in new zealand

and well if
and as lucas do not speak to me
I am disabled
in the eyes of new zeland

I would have told him yes
if he asked me

but ask him to new zealand
 
 his drawing

and she knew I do not know how he took off my drawing for her

and there
she took the opportunity to get dirty
humiliate
scorned at perde halène

she even managed to copied me
and that idiot
believe her work
and yet these are my colors

it hurts
I was attacked on the net
I had to change my twitter account

I took some

but she is a subscriber

then it's stooper to talk about me

she had a heart with my color
but when she takes hers to have no heart
 
 conversely there is
@jacqfrede

an admirable person
who also does art in his own way

several times
she asked me
rewrite to lucas
for him to look at my work
encourages me

she gave up

because he spends the day and then the months
not a word

I am invisible also for him ??

what do you think I do not speak to me
Plague??
I speak to thousands a week
and they are still reading me

and I do not know why not lucas

he looks at me from above
lust
and at the bottom
why look at it
talk to him

I am invisible
it's not fair
more than a contempt

and that
it breaks you every second of my life
and why I bleed
and not him ....

a gordon now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *