NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 septembre 2019

page 2 david

for God to descend, it is necessary above all

the most beautiful angel of god can become the most ugly
Lucifer

and it works in reverse too

of the king of the god fisherman makes his angel
but his personal angel

shit me, I pray I'm struggling
god hears me
listen to me
but I have no answer
I need a prayer letter with an acknowledgment of receipt

the acknowledgment of receipt I have it
but it's not a direct god

my good I can not help it if your god

here's why

how many times have I brought you back from hell
I can not
that you suffer
that you die
the supporter

so one evening soho
on the ground
I brought you back myself but before a stop at the church
but you in my pit I prayed god
to lose my life asking

do not let him die
let him live his life
his dreams
do not send him back anymore lord
that's a good man
the sweetest in the world if you knew

the resta it looks at me

but God granted me
and never again have you gone astray
where nobody knew who you are
unrecognizable
except me

we are a dowser
magnetism
dowser

but I do not need my instrument anymore when you're here I do not know why

and vice versa

when I am the you are the greatest force

we can live life
and be there for our trinity

but I reactivated it
it's you he destroyed
Gordon before you pique your film
girlfriend
in short, it's watching you
 
 
but I
the repercussions of your anger we do that
your problem is not mine

as of you to me
for lucas
you have
broken my energy

it's all about us
not gordon

nothing to do gordon took
and seriously

and that's what you need to distribute

because everything that touches him breaks down

butterfly Effect

but your opposite
is the seinier

brief includes
the world must not die of its dreams because of us you understand?

you have to fix david
do it for me

good brief following leniency and I rest
because of your anger
I go back good breg it's between you and me
page three comes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *