NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 27 septembre 2019

My pure blood of England

My pure blood of England

I have three

of Wales
my grandfather
whether I want it or not

it's on the territory of the Queen of England

French

by my father I was born in France

But

I am Italian of blood

by par by

my grandmother

and yes my mother nature
 
 and I do not put me
your sting of anything

I swallow
copper in trace mineral liquid

and the Peruvian Maca

maca is the best in the world to rebuild everything
bodily

and I have the honor
Welsh
French pride
and faith in Rome
our lord

everything is in my blog
 
 I gave the power to one to undo me
he does not even use it

and yet he is pure wiccan like me
 
 
close mo, blog
you can but I have everything in copy
here at home
 
 
3 years of work
3 years of my life
3 years where he had changed my life

at least I thought him

until his fucking rocket

do you think I've raised it worldwide for nothing ???

I do not give anything for nothing
and I learned from the greatest master in the English world of overcrowding

I'm not thrown like that myself

I had said the 3rd paiera  for others

and three it was unfortunately for him michael

the 1 gordon and the invisible two of invisible I became
ian the hawai lost of my heart lost too

but michael was too much for me

everything is already written I do not care
have a good day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

L' ÉCONOMIE LUMIÈRE - Béhar

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *