NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

2 - 3. gordon lost in the desert

 

it's the lost of the desert
I send him an angel

up to the
we were talking
and then the

the navel has made effect

tv tv tv

he did not say the truth
he could have said
an angel
my ex medium
without saying my name
if he says my name
he will have to ask me if he is still corect

I do not seek the front
but respect
and not the lie

nor to have my name with him
no he's the legend
not me

but it will scratch his mouth to say
the truth

short

UNICEF. the little girl of the desert

unicef ​​he does not do it anymore

preferring to look in the navel of a woman without brains

and the for this bitch I reaped his insult internet

and he did not see anything

blind and deafe
 
 
 
 
Spain is personal between him and me

but how can you be with a brainless girl and miss the legendary role of him?

it is not like that

he is chieftain

and must have first aided his father
his family
his country

but where is his guts ?? to USA

and his clan is dying without his leader

because his father is no longer 20 years old and gave his role to Gordon 
and not to his brother

he waits for what to become chief
the end of his Scottish family ??

I do not understand desolate

that's the star man

the man
he does not know how to call
I'm running
he does not know the way
but from

everything revolves around us he knows

but I do not have enough energy for even protected charley

it's all broken but not in its jungle is normal ??
and his adoptive father's garage

I have what I could

but I am emptied
 
 
he knows how to run yes in the opposite direction
he can speak yes
behind my back
he knows how to call his toy

but to me
even 30 years ago
he did not seek to find me
to take back the plane

he had my address yet

20 after similar
uk
I'm looking at you
if near too close
I run
him faster

Same
no phone
no letter
no explanation

just I'm looking for you I do not dare
I hurt you
comem you left me

that's what I endure from him

but me stupid

I protect him as I can

but if I do not dream
no smile
no news

I could not have more than energy
come back to me

because suddenly
you david
blinded
deaf
I am from the sidewalk

I do not want any money

but what we had before

the sun in our heart to us three ....
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *