NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 septembre 2019

orgareeuse - avarice related to the cinema tv


related to cinema
both

because even though there are in my life
passed away
they are both the divine Jesus
and both are my love
and
what I am not
and dreams of being
but I can not
and yet
even my mother suplie me

be orgy my girl shit

and yet I still can not do it
 
 
forward for the orgy

ian
henry ian cusick

he plays the cinema and television death itself
Congratulations the world's best actor universal actor it's him the best

but there

a scene from him thundered me that's the cinema

but it's the television the mentalist

a rich - orgaceous
who is death itself
watch his  hang like the black widow
the black boa that kills you in one second of its venom
the freddy that haunts you a decade and a generation

he looks at his prey this poor woman
hang himself
and he is golum of the lord of the ring
my precious
the human grace she dies
and him wood
her soul to her
as if you bunier your whey in the morning
with the look of death

but I never swear I will forget
he never is death like life
he is birth like crussification
 
after seeing the 100
just the same cross but crossed
there I screamed
but neighbors is remembered

I ran to church I cried god
I asked

my god he plays with death yes I do not care is the best
but that it does not - the crusification
one more my god he plays you on the ground
I will not survive to lose it even for fake again

since God, it will be said that he has received my prayer 
and he continues to be the death itself
but more in Jesus

speaking of Jesus
I know very well that my son is the next Jesus of the cinema
it could not be otherwise

but all on this earth warn me before I beg you
so that I do not go to see him in the cinema
 
 
greed
the miser in all his power

ewan mcgregor

because since
the world know it
the su
that we have been together
except him
blindly blindness

he alone know it

In short, I am no longer in the notoriety of the stars
but clairvoyance
I have the record of not equaling 16,000 year-round consultation

but I kept my network

and there it was my surprise
I was telling them the truth
nobody believed me and still do not believe me and not once that
when ewan mcgrégor made his film

the cinema theater business world challenged me and everyone in all languages
even in his

so you're happy he'll probably hire you in his movie

and my replies my diale phone chat mails and so on

and why ?, ewan and me it's over
I died and buried for him I told you
he will never do it

and their answers
like a common dna that made me hysterical
nobody knew each other in the world but they all answered the same thing
 
 
but no but no he is not like that
he still knows that you need to work

and I told them

and you do not? so why ewan ??

and the same in heart

oh my we are afraid of his reaction
you are at him anyway

basta
I ended up with the spychiatrist
madness
naming himself ewan mcgregor

I was obliged to put the telesuveillance at home
change number
because it is added in addition to that

the polish and his whore
in truth it is his whore and not his eunuch of polish
 
 
I was even assaulted

I do not even go alone

my face was how to say scratched blood mark by aggression

it's all on my blog

but double meaning
not to incriminate

I got out
wrong
defended badly

I can not do it I tell you

a sin is what marks you for life in your flesh

I gave mine

do what you want now

but know that my daughter, my son, even though I did not wear them 
but resuscitated and created, is what I have most precious in the world

and I was dying for them

even if for my daughter

his human father is a coward

and do not see the harm of a woman that he told her no to her 
and rotten since and make sick his dead Scottish Californian friends
amazonian anglaiss like charley
broken computer body legs one by one and all those he loves one by one

but here is to have healed too much my Australian helper
I am no longer 100 percent

see a quarter and this morning I did energetically
go back dublin japan london japan dax

I am emptied

people like me always exist we always burn them
we always jealous

but I prayed asked my lord the pope king of the fisherman my redemption

forgiveness I do not need it

to stop it all
get well
if keeps spreading
by revealing me almost
so no one touches my children
even if he will never be mine ...

 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *