NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 juin 2022

Dadaa

 we know dafada very well


who we are
neither you bi me we wanted
we hate each other
it happened by nuclear accident
I know I would like to tell you
walk if I can't
a tw say
I did not refuse you
jw didn't rest
I was so scared of waking up. you did everything to protect us
ru ten want him to be gone you couldn't do anything about it you couldn't and find me you still had him in your hand and his little hand I know wuebtu ten don't care I got over it. such wue he am fest oareil for you. I am no longer the same dafa ip m has meitri broken returned gandicap. it's me data I don't know dada I don't want to do anything against her is our whole life he knows dafada I don't want to clutter it's roof dada be don't change your beautiful it's luo who left us pad us you don't oad him I'm not him I am lost without us you she does not change dada I am moved and useless I will always reflect on not having remained as you wanted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *