NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 juin 2022

the key what he refuses to see hear

 

the key what he refuses to see hear

that's what when he gives credit
repeat this year

to the one who fucks everything up
fire stalking
sudden accident
prolonged coma for some
offensive
misery
not for him I withdraw away
but i still don't want
I gave it's good
it cost me my life
this is worse
we all had
NZ FRANCE USA AUSTRALIA NETHERLANDS SWEDEN

him
it doesn't matter to him
Nothing at all
two years ago my mother and I had acid on us
shocked me mother never spoke again
and died little by little
becoming completely decrepit without her little girl
on today's agenda
it is not him that he would have taken
now i don't want to know
nothing
even if I belong to the parent of children 
kidnapped against his sandstone
I have to manage to live
as long as he gives credit
we will all live like this in fear
I don't know what to do to wake him up
I stop
that is all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *