NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 juin 2022

Ton père t’aimait plus que tout au monde plus que tout alors n’oublie pas son jour merci 🙏 pour lui s’il te plaît 🙏 takes care of you

 i'm not the monster i've never been one anyway you rule everything to hear to see to speak to eat debte to realize that you're losing yourself idol cut off from your own family me i don't care about me it's You quo matters but I'm tired of you taunting us all one by one into realizing what makes you look like you're not. tubes and has always been a good loving adorable listen to your heart me it's over last message of love for you from me. for 4th of july

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *