NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 septembre 2022

rafael think about it

 

rafael last july my husband wanted 
to come back definitely
he offers me a second chance
after 2 months of sweet discussion
 she returns
do her chiwawa to her
and
at the same time the next day as usual
 I was going to say yes to him
we called each other at fixed time

and it doesn't know how it went
I had become to beat the fat to burn the monster
I didn't give him a gift either
until I fall to the ground
live
he was afraid
and never again can we speak again
Never again

then you understand why I forgave my son
I don't know what will happen tomorrow

but love still exists
rafael think about it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *