NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 septembre 2022

still moved still I wonder I even watched and listened

 

still moved still I wonder I even watched and listened 
to Jean Arie his innate reaction
but but but
but what
he looks like your boyfriend
it's my first and only love not my friend
Jean Marie
has other talk
he was fenous
I felt its end
because of the mortal illness of his impending family
I took his dragon on the ground I gave it back to him 
and from hand to hand he said to me
you suck
this is my alternating current
how small
it's qyou you sting then I ique
and love from my hand to his
i can ignore it
it's not possible
not done done with
the one next door
but him
Everytime
my heart is leaving
he is handsome
my son
of heart
my love son
the real one
I'm moved

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *