hard to imagine my life ??
and bin it's true
alone
solitary
willingly
and no hubs
at least
on my mother
that's why I have to keep it
if not I have the sidewalk still
in his case there as well return to tibet immediately
short
yes I would have liked
but none of you think DAX
LANDESAQUITAINE
where I can walk
and by bus at 1 euro
the rest is beyond my means
sorry
short ah
I am happiest anyway
to love a single man who I still do not know
if he
read me
think of me
where still loves me
Yes
like the beauty and the beast
I am the poor beast
and him
label
but my beautiful love
always
that's enough talk
speak it's not my forte
and yes blonde short
Venetian hair
here with a pink bandanna in my hair
that's how you have to imagine me
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Michele GROS
De son vrai nom La vieille sorcière de 85 ans Fébrile ? Companion américain son cadet Est lié au trafic immobilier entre France Ukraine où...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.