NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 février 2018

hard to imagine my life ??

hard to imagine my life ??

and bin it's true
alone
solitary
willingly

and no hubs

at least
on my mother
that's why I have to keep it
if not I have the sidewalk still
in his case there as well return to tibet immediately

short

yes I would have liked

but none of you think DAX
LANDESAQUITAINE

where I can walk
and by bus at 1 euro

the rest is beyond my means
sorry

short ah

I am happiest anyway
to love a single man who I still do not know
if he
read me
think of me
where still loves me

Yes
like the beauty and the beast

I am the poor beast

and him
label
but my beautiful love
always

that's enough talk
speak it's not my forte

and yes blonde short
Venetian hair

here with a pink bandanna in my hair

that's how you have to imagine me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *