NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 février 2018

in san sebastian? is colette

in san sebastian? is colette

yes it's colette who paid for everything
and then I endangered my home here
by repaying it
by no longer giving the rent in court at the time
and sweet water for 15 days

even if I refunded it I ask him nothing more at all
because 5 to 6 times I paid back

and it comes only the first and between the 6th and 1st of each month
where I pay
the car power
where does she need it in short

it's about talking about her
  it's me

I put the holla
distance
because even when you call it the little
(not bad she answers me if it hurts me) but a good
she answers me
that's why you call me, and 'u your

short x times my psy my says
oops out of your life
she is venal

but I do not have a choice
dax it's dead
except the summer curiste the year
here I do not answer anymore
lower morale
sorry I think of myself
finally

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *