NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 mai 2019

Mikael !!! I do not want to know

Mikael !!! I do not want to know

sick or not
tired or not
to drink too much or not
do impote
no matter
where does it matter

yu have endured enough to stop everything stop you hear me ??

you are the greatest king of the world

I have a fucking character but you too

have fun or not

but never interferes. this dream 'and not lz min
but yours

to be like alexander the big whereever you want

you are a unique person and will be like you

as stallone of rok

even if I cry your absence
and that I do not know you and me in the same room

I come for my king
and not for my heart

sahe le and I'll be there

against the energy together in the same room will multiply

so never forget you dream ok ???? and who you are !!!!!!!

and you will be
and you'll finally know who you are
with my energy not a diqtance this time
but the true even from afar
but I'll get there I'll be

so that you finally live not the dreams of others but yours !!!! that's why I love you so much !!! me !! in coming you will feel it !!! here

my roy. for the king of the world who you are ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *