NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 31 mai 2019

who should I believe ??


the divine of the devil
the friend of heart on hypocrisy
the poor to the star
oh I look at you
what did I use you

what woodcock

he was not he was not
this need to appear

shit my god give me a minute

from our past before
to see him again before there is still time
that he becomes his opposite of his ego

the perfect forbidden to be everything to have everything but to be unhappy in its golden gold

dropped leashes he will never do

my god do not listen to me let him where he is

it will make me even more soffrier by leaving

crazy about them before riding their mountain

the mountain took it all

and what are he ricanning three times downstairs seeing me

the poor naughty peggy
she never showed I reassure you ..

that's why I'm scared their words I know him

except 1 but he did not ask me for the moon just to see him cross his mountains and he became the same when skiing

and I'm shattered with pain I'm here to not go crazy
we were all before

without role without hypocrisy
before someone with a heart in love

I can still hear his voice ...
I love you ... (I cry )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *