NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 8 novembre 2019

I took delta free for thestarisborn

I took delta free for thestarisborn 
à l'origine
in the genese
 because it's the truth
even my mother was in trance
from the listened his two the

she says

it's overplaying

I do not believe it one second

his two there was not for being together
and together
it's like the bigbang

what is she saying what she wants

he is an actor
not her

but since she is perfection ??
only love gives wings
true love

and his two there
in all languages
even for the old

love does not lie to him

and they are beautiful

and I will watch this movie
just to dream
and ask God again
let mine come down to earth
and come and kiss me again before my last day
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *