NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 novembre 2019

like a dog

like a dog

you have left me as a dog

it will make you feel good to be too

it's just a return
divine law 
 
 
 
I have never been your problem

so do not be amazed
that you are no longer my pobleme

and it's not my problem
 
 
 to have made it to me first
and not once

it never did you

and yet despite my calling

after I am a witch

and the least human being suffocates what he does not understand

so it's my turn to stifle what I do not understand

eat nothing in your chips
when your wife if she can have her rules
to put socks
instead of chipped towel

to eat water

it will do you good

it's your enerrgie
not mine

but the return it's me
I could not any more
to live well
thanks to you
trash house ghost devils and lie

have a good word I salute you well

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *